Aspire A320 Bariatric HD Patient Lifter – LSS390630
Aspire A320 Bariatric HD Patient lifter – 320kg
HIRE CONDITIONS: Please note the minimum hire period charged is 4 weeks which includes delivery and pickup costs within Perth metro.
- The Aspire A320 will exceed expectations even in the most demanding clinical environments. Its broad base and ample patient clearance compliments the substantial SWL 320kg.
- Ergonomic Handles Provide multiple grip points to suit carers of different heights and strengths
- Ergonomic Handset The latest slimline technology from Linak fits neatly in the hand with an intuitive control panel. Battery and service indicator lights assist with service scheduling
- Powered Leg Function Opens and closes the legs for lifting stability or accessibility
- Quick Release Yoke Attachment One touch release and attach mechanism, designed for the busy caregiver. Padded yoke for added patient safety
- Sturdy steel frame with industry leading Linak electronics and warranty provision
- Safety Critical features include emergency stop button, emergency lowering and anti-entrapment technology, with both patient and caregiver safety at heart
- Intelligent Diagnostics State of the art Linak Jumbo Care control system. Tracks usage and service requirements for safety and compliance
- Tente Casters: 2 x 75mm front castors for maximum under bed clearance and accessibility. 2 x 100mm rear locking castors for safety and manoeuvrability.
- Tested and compliant to AS/NZS ISO 10535:2011 (the Australian standard for hoists)
- Refer to Aspire range of compatible slings – purchased separately.
Base Length: 1320mm
Base Width: 665-1120mm
Under Bead Clearance: 110mm
Minimum Height of Spreader Bar: 520mm
Minimum Height of Spreader Bar: 1720mm
Maximum Overall Height: 1935mm
Turning Radius: 1389mm
Unit Weight: 43.9kg
5 Years Frame
3 Years Electronics
1 Year Battery
Download Slings Brochure