#1 Medical & Disability Equipment Supplier in Perth, Australia
About 4.3 million Australians have a disability. At 4 Healthcare, we strive to make their lives and their families’ lives a little easier as a disability equipment supplier. Our passionate design team is dedicated to creating mobility aids, medical supplies, independent living products in Perth, WA, combining style, function, and affordability.
Since 2012, we have designed, developed, and manufactured mobility equipment and daily living products right here in Perth, Western Australia. From the initial sketches to 3D modelling and rigorous testing, we ensure that each product meets the aesthetics, application, function, and cost-effectiveness that the Australian Healthcare market demands.
Perth Mobility Equipment and Independent Living Products
Do you or a family member have mobility issues and need assistance at home? 4 Healthcare designs, manufactures, and distributes many products to meet various care circumstances. Our high-quality medical equipment meets the demands of aged care facilities, public and private hospitals, medical centres and community care homes
Our range of products includes:
- Aged care beds and accessories, such as an over-bed table, a bedside cabinet, and a bed moving trolley
- Grabrails including straight , swing up and configured styles.
- Shower trolleys, including extra standard ,wide and extra long designs
- Shower commodes both mechanical and electric that adjust in height and tilt
- Electric height adjustable mobile change tables
- Folding manual wheelchairs
- Guldmann ceiling hoist systems
We’re also proud to partner with Aidacare for a range of assistive technology healthcare equipment and daily living products. These include:
- Dressing aids, Crockery, Cutlery, Kitchen aids, Reaching aids & Assisted living products such as handy bars for entering and exiting a car
Medical Equipment Supply in Perth
At 4 Healthcare, creating solutions through custom medical design excellence that connects with people through function, aesthetics and application of the latest technologies is our business. Our medical design team regularly consults with various stakeholders including Ward and Clinical staff, Allied Health Professionals and OH&S Representatives to deliver the optimum product solution. If a standard product from the range requires changes to address your specific needs, 4 Healthcare can engineer a solution to suit.
4 Healthcare also designs, manufactures, and distributes medical equipment for physical therapists, aged care, healthcare professionals and acute care providers. Our medical supplies include:
- Medication carts and procedure carts
- Pediatric cots with a four-side drop safety rail system and soft external and internal edges
- Linen trolleys for wet and dry environments
- Parallel bars
- Physiotherapy steps in several configurations
- Dressing trolleys
- Instrument trolleys
- File trolleys
- Flow chart trolleys
- Food tray trolleys that can transport up to 24 trays
- Telescoping mobile IV stands with two-point and four-point IV bag attachments
In addition to designing products to help people with disabilities achieve a better quality of life, 4 Healthcare also is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider. As a registered NDIS provider, 4 Healthcare assist in delivering the services and support that people with significant disabilities need. We stay up to date on NDIS Commission training and assist clients navigate questions and concerns they might have for us as a disability equipment supplier.
Why Choose 4 Healthcare for Medical Supplies in Perth?
Since our launch in 2012, 4 Healthcare has been dedicated to the design and commission of product solutions for the healthcare sector. We develop, sell, hire, manufacture, and distribute innovative patient care equipment. Based in Perth, we’ve become one of Western Australia’s largest independent providers of medical supplies and healthcare equipment. Our wide network of partners helps us distribute our range of disability and medical equipment to all Australian states and territories.
We offer a personalised customer service experience with appointments and demonstrations of all equipment so that you can try it before you buy. If you’d like to learn more about 4 Healthcare, Australia’s disability equipment supplier, or discuss how it can meet your medical equipment needs, please call us at (08) 9302 4757.